Friday, August 22, 2008

Random...

I want Adler to be the hot dog for Halloween...but for some reason...he's just not feeling it...ETA: I've talked him into the hot dog and Piper into the french fries...now if I could just get the girls to strap on a ketchup and mustard costume, that would be pure perfection...but thinking...that's just not going to happen...


Really though, how cool would it be to be the only kid on the block dressed up as frankfurter w/ all the fixings..and check out the ketchup pail..that just pulls it all together doesn't it...

And as I was looking over the site...I got a little miffed (that means aggravated) bc we just did Piper's room in this...



And now I see this..and I love it so much more...I like owls...Oh well, isn't that just the way life is...always something new coming along...but I think I'm pretty content w/ the old..but still it's way cute isn't it?




For more fun stuff peek here...Pottery Barn Kids

13 comments:

laura vegas said...

those are the cutest costumes! you don't see too many hotdogs out on halloween night. lol! i can see how the girls would be a little more hesitant ... stinks when they get old enough to care what their friends think. lol!

and that owl bedding is so cute ... havn't seen that one yet! i drool all over those pottery barn catalogs when they come! lol!

Carrie Young said...

I'm jealous that you even HAVE access to such beautiful linen! How I dream of shopping at Pottery Barn one day! LOVE the owl :D

Anonymous said...

I LOVE piper's room as it is! it's GORGEOUS!!!

Jennifer said...

oh they are both beautiful I love both beddings!

sixwinks said...

Too funny... I have 4 girls and just when I finish a room, I see something else and want to do that room.

My friend from phoenix sent me your blog. I live in Tampa. I am going to Holly and Amanda's seminar in Oct. I saw that they have made comments.

I also was randomly pulling up some of your old posts and saw you went back to IN, That is where we are from! Small world! I was cracking up reading about, the rain and hurricane b/c we've been in the same boat! Let's hope the kids make it a full week this week!

Amanda said...

I can't wait to see them in it!

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! Good luck with Halloween! Love the linen!

Jess said...

...ut who doesn't like anything from pottery barn?

Anonymous said...

Love owls too...and Ken sends me Pottery Barn catalogues to torture me....this is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oooh - that is divine! How I wish there was a Pottery Barn here ins Aus!

Anonymous said...

Love those costumes!! Can't wait to see them in October!!

Anonymous said...

Fun costumes! And the bedding - don't get me started... everytime I pick out new bedding for my daughter I find something different that I want - uggg... Love that bedding! :)

~cyndi said...

Such fun costumes!! I just got my girls talked into being Thing 1 and 2. Good luck :)

LOVE the bedding, so pretty!!