Thursday, August 21, 2008

And the winner is...

I'm sure you were all on pins and needles yesterday, like a kid on Christmas Eve, barely able to sleep last night..the excitement was just too much..would it be you? One could only hope...OK, you guys know I'm totally joking...right?

Anyway, I had Miss Pip pick from the bucket this morning, she was a little put out at first, bc I dumped her hair bows on the floor..to put all of the comments in it..."Mommy, WHY..did you dump my stuff?" When I told her she was going to play a little "game" she graciously forgave me...It was yuck this morning..dreary, windy and rainy..remnants from Fay...it was just way too dark in the house so I put her on the porch, rain getting us wet. my lens was fogging up and Adler was screaming.."just get it done already..." After fishing around for...ummm, forever...she finally pulled out this...




Yep..that's you Miss Shelby..

her comment..

I just started following your blog, and I love your photography!

My new music is Jack Johnson's song, "Breakdown". It's so happy and fun--you should definitely listen!

I've been wanting to try those mints since you mentioned them, and the lip gloss looks great, too!


Alright missy, pop me an email w/ your address and your gloss and mints are on the way..

I"m feeling so super lazy this morning..this weather makes me want to crawl back in bed and sleep..but I know I'll so regret that later..as I have so much stuff to so..my girlfriend is calling, tempting me w/ an outing for breakfast, but I need to stay home...house is a wreck, a few loads of laundry to do, need to do some grocery shopping, and need to finish up my little project..plus, as tempting a slice of quiche and a hot cup of coffee sound..I don't do rain! I'm thinking...I'll make my own coffee, stay in my sweats and crank up the music...

I hope that wherever you may be, that your day is a bit brighter than mine...

M~

4 comments:

Shelby said...

I'm so excited that I actually won! I seriously can't wait to try this stuff--thanks so much!

Amanda said...

Piper - You're FIRED! That was supposed to be my sweet smiley face comment that you pulled out of your bow bucket. :)
Congrats Shelby!

laura vegas said...

congrats shelby! i love getting all the fun details behind the actual "drawing of the name" too!

i'm having one of those days too ... although it's sunny and hot here. lol! so much to do ... and no desire to do anything. had a bad morning with my youngest ... total melt-down before school which has left me really upset and cranky. as soon as the baby wakes from his nap ... we're going to starbucks to cheer me up!

Anonymous said...

I'm totally fine with not winning, I still got a great prize! I have 4 new FAVORITE songs...I listened to all the songs people listed as favorites, and 4 of them just "spoke" to me!! Thank you thank you!!!