Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A little funny...

So, I get emails on a regular basis from Site meter just listing who has visited my blog, where they are from...blah, blah, blah...for the most part I never look at it...but for some reason, this morning...I opened it up...

I noticed one visit..from Georgia that got to my blog via Google..now I nearly spit my coffee out when I saw what was "googled"...it was...

"How to find Megan's lip gloss..."

Oh my gosh, for some reason...this struck me funny, and I laughed and laughed..so, whoever you are..if you didn't find it, it's from Bare Escentuals and it's called Buxom Lips: for pout plumpling perfection...my favorite shade is Dolly...check it out here: lipgloss

I think you can order it from the site, or they carry it in Sephora and Ulta...go grab some...it's good stuff, I've gotten so many of my friends hooked on it...

Anyway, thanks Georgia girl for starting my day w/ a smile...now go gloss those lips!

M~

9 comments:

kd said...

Thats funny!

kd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

Thanks for sharing....too funny!

Laura said...

Oooohhh Megan,

You're such an enabler, Ha! I'll have to look into the Twitter thing. Love that you admitted your cleaning and office supply fetish. (Which reminds me that my office really needs cleaning:)

Michelle Wells Photography said...

I want your lipgloss. :) I hate it when you can't order things in Canada. Drives me insane. Oh, well, you can remind me in Vegas. ha ha. just kiddin.

Michelle Wells Photography said...

I tried to order your lipgloss and they won't send it to the big North. :( You'll have to remind me when we are in Vegas. ha ha. just kiddin.

laura vegas said...

at least they weren't searching for "how to find megan's lips". lol!

Brooke said...

oh thats a hoot! must be some gloss :)

Michelle C said...

Where are you? I need to see something new! :)