Friday, October 19, 2007

Just a few...

I've seen a few photographer's jump in their garage for mini shoots..decide to play with Sayler and give it a go unfortunately, we don't have a lot of room in there..that's the reason for the close-up's..no full bodies being shot in that mess.. We have been in this house since March..and we still have boxes everywhere..the reason being..we have 12 foot ceilings in there, and our ladder is only 8 foot..and for some reason, attic stairs weren't installed with the house...finally got to DH, and he ordered a set and they should be here within the week..so finally, I'll have a clean garage...

These didn't turn out exactly as I had envisioned..not 100% happy with the color here, something just seems off to me..I think I'm seeing a bit of a pink cast,may be fom her shirt...but just thought I'd share..





16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I worry that you'll get bored of me saying the same thing over and over... but seriously... gorgeous eyes and perfect colour <3

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS! These are perfect.

Jess said...

I love the ones when they smile but the serious really draw me in.

Anonymous said...

WOW, these are beautiful, I especially love #3!

Amanda said...

These are all Gorgeous, Megan! I need to get back out into my garage... it's just such a mess!

Carin Davis said...

brown...pink...and an adorable hat are the perfect combination...IMO!! Gorgeous eyes...AGAIN!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! just stunning! Colour looks fine on my end! Were these with the 85L? if so...what f-stop?

Megan said...

Thanks everyone...

Jill, these were actually with the 24-70..at 3.2

Laura said...

Amazing! Just love her eyes, well all of your kid's eyes.

Amy said...

Gorgeous!!! Ok...I have GOT to try the garage! But I'm like you, they will have to be close ups, half our garage is our "storage" :)

Anonymous said...

#3 is stunning! I think I already said so on anothe board!
I agree with Ren your clarity is amazing.
Just saw your post on my blog, I guess Miss P and miss M will have to mee sometimes.Have you ordered your moo's yet?

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures. Great lighting!
Where did you buy her cute hat? I want to get one for my daughter. ;)

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! and i promise i'm not just copying what others say.
it's just the BEST adjective for what it see...GORGEOUS!

Tiffany said...

Megan, these are all gorgeous!!! I want to learn this kind of shot, beautiful catchlight, tight shot, but not too tight...I really love your style...you're too critical, I think the color is correct!!! how do you get the catchlight that you have, facing the window? I just love your style.

Megan said...

sue..i got the hat at Gap Kids..in the baby section..I bought a 4t..they run really big..

Anna said...

those are GORGEOUS - i can't believe how you can see every detail of her eyes - that's awesome!