Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Come vote for me...

I entered a contest over on Jay Rielly's blog. You were suppose to enter a photo that screamed summer..anyway, the prize is a smokin' hot new blog..that I would be over the moon, super happy to win...so, if you love me..and I know you all do...go vote...and tell your peeps, to tell their peeps..to tell their mama's and daddies and first cousins...LOL...Vote for me HERE My photo is #109, click my picture, and then vote... now what are ya waiting for?? Run!


11 comments:

Stacy said...

I just wanted to let you know that I voted. I love this picture...totally says summer!

laura vegas said...

that would be so cool! i just found their site last week by way of tara whitney's blog. you got my vote!!!

Denise said...

Just wanted you to know I voted for you! Love your pictures and hope you win the new blog.

Anonymous said...

I voted for you too. Love that photo!

Anonymous said...

I voted for you too, cause i am in love with your pics..your angles, perpectives, lights and sharpen images.. you are the best

Gail - Ju Bean's mom said...

Just voted! Love your photo!

Deneen said...

I voted for my favorite photographer! Yes that would be you LOL

michelled said...

Megan - I feel like a dimwit. I can't see the images. When I click the link it just says "There are 171 approved images" and "Voting has begun". Any thoughts? I'd love to see the images and vote for you!

Megan said...

hmmm...not sure?! When I click on the link..that page pops up..wiht all the images...not sure what could be going on, but thank you for trying!

M~

Anonymous said...

beautiful photo.
on my way to vote now!

Jon~n~Heather's Family Blog said...

I love this image...I voted for you...! I also want to be a part o your awesome blog! sign me up! Heather