Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sayler is SO excited...

Her pictures have been published in this months issue (Nov/Dec 2008)of Scrapbook Etc...and she is just thrilled~! If you've followed my blog for long..you may remember some FAB-O layouts that my friend Laura Vegas did of each of my children..she is ridiculously talented and...can make just about anything out of a sheet of paper and a little glue..you HAVE TO go check her out HERE...Anyway, the peeps in charge at the scrap mag know a good thing when they see one..and decided to publish the layout she did of Sayler..she emailed me last week..and let me know it was out..and so of course..we ran out and bought WAY.TOO.MANY copies...I love it ..she loves it..I may just wallpaper my bathroom in it...


The ironic thing about this is..years ago, when I "thought" I was into the scrapping thing..I bought SO many magazines..looking, and looking..and looking..at all of those fabulous layouts..NEVER..did I ever think that one of my children would be published in one...So THANK YOU Laura...obvoisuly without you..they never would have..

Just a few snaps..of my missy miss...looking and loving her little page...




7 comments:

Carin Davis said...

You are both published!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!

Caits said...

Awesome! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deneen said...

Your photo's and Laura's layout idea's now there's talent! Way to go and congrats.

Anonymous said...

Too cool! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

congrats that is awesome. You are amazing! I just have to ask, how are your photos so clear, I have gotten a few here and there, it seems it happens when I have more light around me. I have noticed that when I shoot in the shade, they don't look as crisp. I have a great camera and expensive lens I have even sharpened my pictures in photo shop, but not always do they look as sharp as yours. Can you give me any tips so I can practice on this?! I just want to achieve it 100% of the time. Any suggestions?!!

Shanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shanna said...

congrats that's amazing!