Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Birthday Girl...

My girl Sayler turned nine today..I can hardly believe it..in a blink of an eye she'll be nineteen..an adult, making her own way..living her life...the thought, scares me. I want my babies to stop growing..but unfortunately, I think it's out of my hands!

I took her out last week for little birthday shoot..poor thing..it was SO hot, she was over it within 10 minutes...and obsessed mama, drug her around for over two hours! She kept saying..one more, this is SO.NOT.A.GOOD.TIME! Ugh...how can this not be fun, I was having a fabulous time..the time of my life actually...

I've come across the location before, but this time..realized just how fabulous it was..lots of rusted pipes, old tires laying around, cement with overgrown weeds..a railroad track runs right behind it. It's an abandon trucking station..to me..a photographer's paradise..I'll be back..LOTS!

Just wanted to share a few...ok...a bunch of my girl...enjoy!

Happy Birthday Miss Sayler...XOXO











25 comments:

laura vegas said...

wow megan! these are absolutely amazing! everytime you post photos, i think "those are my favorites" ... until the next time you post! i just love the look of these ... a great location! and sayler looks gorgeous! i personally think it looks like she's having an amazing time! lol!

sending her our birthday wishes!

Shelby said...

What an awesome location, and the photos are beautiful! Where did you find the fun scarves? Too cute!

Carrie Young said...

Happy Birthday stunning girl!

Jodi McDonald said...

Big birthday wishes! What a stunning little girl - though you can see how gorgeous she is going to be at 19 - look out boys. Brilliant images Megan.

♥Shelley said...

Happy birthday girl!! You did find an awesome location. My favorite is #3, love the tree in the background.

Jen said...

seriously, all of your children should be models, they are stunning! love your work, you are amazing!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!!
beautiful photos of a really beautiful girl!

Anonymous said...

These are stunning Megan! She is beautiful. Happy Birthday to her!

lisa said...

Your pictures are beautiful! So is your daughter!!Where did you find a place with so much character in Orlando? I live nearby.

Keva said...

Happy Birthday, Beatiful Girl!

Shari said...

Those are absolutey GORGEOUS!! There is nothing that makes me happier than getting GREAT images of MY OWN children! These are AWESOME!

Amanda said...

You're gorgeous Say! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous - belated birthday greetings :)

Anonymous said...

Oh your daughter is gorgeous! Love these pictures!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful images... every single one! Happy Birthday!

frederique said...

Happy Birthday to her. Just gorgeous!

Melissa said...

Your photos are always so crips! Love the colors! Your children are absolutely beautiful. Happy Birthday Sayler!

michelled said...

Happy birthday to you, Sayler. I'm admiring you from MA for my handsome son who also turned 9 last week.

www.threemenandalittlechica.com

michelled said...

Sorry, that was

www.threemenandalittlechica.blogspot.com

Awesome pictures, Megan.

Nicole said...

Wow! That is a great spot!!
I'm so jealous!
Of the spot AND your incredible talent!!

Carin Davis said...

Happy birthday Sayler!!!!!!!! Look how many images you got that are OUT OF THIS WORLD...FABULOUS!!!

Jen and Bryan said...

What a beautiful girl! What action did you use on those pictures, if you don't mine me asking.

Kate said...

Oh she is just a beautiful girl and your photos are fabulous!

tonia said...

Do you have a set of actions? Please say yes....these pictures are awesome.

Kristine McKowen said...

Wow! I agree - these are amazing!

One day I hope to be able to take pictures of my 8 year old that will look like this.