Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A little trip...

I've been a bad blogger..sorry..life is hectic..so much going on..my head is spinning..

We did get the chance to take a little break last week and head over to the Bahamas via Disney Cruise..we had the best time, it was absolutely gorgeous..and way too short..the boat was fabulous, Piper couldn't get enough of Mickey, Donald and of course Cinderella...they love loved the pool, the water slide, the never-ending bowls of ice cream..and the little chocolates left on their pillow every night..

We spent one day day at Atlantis, and now..I just can't wait to get back over there. Phil and I spent about a week there a few years ago with some friends..it was great then..but now, it's pure perfection. They have expanded..and have added a complete water park, not to mention a pool around every corner, tons of aquatic toys to play on, aquariums...there is just so much to do there..you would never have to leave the resort.

A little tidbit...that middle section..that connects the two larger parts of the hotel is actaully a room and goes for $25,000 a night..can you imagine?? They call it "Bridge over Troubled Waters". I heard one of the employess telling a guest that John Mayer was the last one to stay there..just a few weeks earlier..

I can't wait to get back there..with a little luck..and a lot of sweet talkin'..hopefully we'll be back this spring..go check it out..ATLANTIS



Piper with her bucket of seashells...also know as..ROCKS!







The second day we spent the day at Disney's CastAway Island..they had Davy Jones ship from the movie Pirates of the Caribbean sitting just off shore..which was kinda cool..






and the ship..it was about to storm as we were heading back...

It was a little slice of Heaven, but now..back to the real world...which at the moment..is non-stop craziness...

12 comments:

Shari said...

GREAT images! Looks like such a fun trip! We didn't get to go anywhere tropical this summer and it just didn't seem right!!! I am thinking a fall trip in definitely in order! We might have to check into a Disney cruise!

Heidi Brand said...

Wow, wonderful images. The cruise looks like so much fun. Piper and E will get along just fine, E love collecting, rocks, I mean shells too!

Jess said...

I want to go.

Kari Dawson said...

Those are no orindary vacation shots. Nice work.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the aquarium photo, stunning
and *gasp* I *adore* those white shades!

Jennifer said...

Great images!! your family def had great time away!

Anonymous said...

Disney cruise is awesome...I live in Florida and have been three times and would go again in a heart beat....gotta love disney

peace
Kim Bolyard

laura vegas said...

looks like an amazing trip! such great photos you got!

Anonymous said...

I love your shots of the Atlantis. We went over three years ago when I purchased my first DSLR. I wish I could go back now! your photos are AWESOME! Good luck getting back in the spring :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, such gorgeous pictures!! I LOVE the one of the kids at the aquarium!!

Holly said...

Awww man...we've been looking into a Disney Cruise...how fun! I would LOVE to take my kids on one. Love all of the pictures and your fab-u-lous color!

Anonymous said...

such beautiful photos, especially the silhouette one looking at the aquarium. wow! I also love your blog header!

Jenny
My Website - Custom Photo Gifts
My Blog