Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's been CrAzY...

I've been running in circles..barely able to catch my breath. So much to do...so little time. I have to be honest and tell ya that my kiddos are working my nerves..the girls are bickering...the little ones are just in to everything..school starts in..ummm..let me count..15 days! Ack..15 days...so much to get done..school supplies to buy, new shoes..a trip to the school uniform shop..which is always a nightmare..would rather go to a dog fight..have to get this all done..finish proofing 3 sessions...in the next 3 days.


We are headed out on a little trip, the girls and I are headed to Canada to hang out w/ a friend of mine..Laureen. We have a crazy traveling schedule though..we fly out at 8:30pm Saturday night..layover in Vegas..and then on to Seattle and land at 2:30am...yes..AM..then, I have to hang a bit, and wait for sun up..go get the rental..and thane drive..10 HOURS across the border..and into Canada..and i have to tell you...I'm a little freaked about the drive..as mentioned in my previous post..I get lost easily..and driving across another country..for 10 hours..has me a little worried.. thinking I'm going to wrecked by the time I get to her house..traveling ..plus a three hour time change..not good~

Anyway...just going to make it into an adventure...staying positive...I will probably never make that drive again..so, I guess I have no choice but to enjoy it..the girls are SUPER excited..as are her three boys..should be a great time...


Thought I share a few shots from a couple of recent sessions..brother and sister tweens..and a Senior shoot for Miss Lena..














I probably won't check back in before I leave..well actually, I have a shoot tonight..so I'll give them a little sneak peek..but, other than that..I'll be running wild..I'm sure I'll post from Laureen's..I am SO excited to take some shots of her boys..they are all so darn cute..hoping to get some fun shots of all five of them..the boys and my girls..maybe in a field somewhere..or maybe a laundry mat..who knows..check in to see what we come up with...

xoxo~

11 comments:

laura vegas said...

gorgeous photos megan! amazing skin tones and coloring, once again!

hope you have a safe trip. and sending you good luck vibes ... the flight, the drive, the kids, all of it. lol! i would never be brave enough to drive 10 hours in some other country. i get lost driving just an hour from here. lol!

Joneel said...

Man, if you had a GPS system, it helps like crazy. I flew from California to South Carolina and was taken right to my daughter doorstep. LOVED IT !! Good luck.
Love the sibling pictures. So pretty

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Megan! These are so sharp and clean and just plain beautiful! Love them!~
...although I am really jealous that you and Laureen will be hanging together...wish it was me too! Have the BEST time!

Laureen said...

hey girls...

won't be long now! Sure hope the weather picks up, so we can spend some fun times at the cabin...

Anonymous said...

these are all fantastic!!!

jackie said...

All gorgeous Megan, and loved reading about you in the last post.

Melissa said...

All I can say for your drive
is . . . GPS! Love it!

Your skin tones are always amazing! I know you are strapped for time, etc. but some day I would love to know what you do!

Have a great trip and look forward to your pics with Laureen, she's an amazing photographer as well!

Jennifer said...

these are absolutely beautiful all of them, love the locations and beautiful models too!

Miranda Renner Photography said...

fantastic color! Have a great trip!

MariaH said...

These are gorgeous, gorgeous color and clarity!! I love the crop of the first one!!

Anonymous said...

Your clarity and colours are awesome! Have a wondesrful trip! Can't wait for photos!