Monday, September 17, 2007

Impossible..

It's absolutely impossible to get a shot of this boy of mine..when he sees my camera..he turns his head, squeezes up his eyes..or gives me look of utter confusion. I was taking some shots of Sayler, and he walked in the room and jumped on the table next to her.."Take my picture mom..Cheese!" \He sat for about 2 seconds, and then started jumping, sliding, twirling all over the table. I was begging him to sit still, he sat for a second, looked at me, and then said..Can I have lollipop..a blue one?" Yeah, yeah...whatever. I tell Sayler to "SLOWLY" go into the pantry to get the lolli..thinking she understood that I wanted to buy a little time. He's sitting..waiting...I snap a few..nothing spectacular..but something. Within seconds she appears with the lolli..I look at her, speechless..I ask.."do you know what "slowly" means? She says..well it doesn't take that long to walk to the pantry...Arrrggg...I give up. Anyway..this is what I got..he is...100% boy!






By the way, a few of you have mentioned my fabulous new banner..well, I can't take credit for it. My long time cyber buddy, Tina did it for me. She is so multi-talented, go check her out at mylilcreations. She has tons of fun stuff going on..and her Christmas card templates are incredible. Thanks again Tina..Big hugs!

15 comments:

Amanda said...

Soooooo worth the lolli!
How did you get blogger to accept that huge gorgeous first one? I wanna know.

Laura said...

I am LOVING your pp'ing lately. The eyes are always a-mazing! And I wanted to say how much I love your new banner, and then I saw that you mentioned it was from Tina. She did an awesome job. Love it.

Toni said...

wow!! love those eyes in the first one! just gorgeous!
Toni

Jen@eighteen25 said...

LOVE the first one. the other two are absoluetly adorable also. i too want to know how you got that huge photo on there... please.

Carin Davis said...

That first picture is one of my favorite pictures EVER!!!! You always capture their eyes so perfectly...and your clarity is amazing!!!

BTW...Kate painted one (thank goodness) of her teeth with red fingernail polish today...I thought of you!

p.s. Your banner is gorgeous...I am going to check out her site!!

Angie Penrose said...

What a gorgeous shot! Those little freckles are adorable!! How did you get your photos to be so big? Love your banner too! :)

Shelley said...

I think these are wonderful, especially considering your story. What a cute boy!

AmyC said...

Gosh, these are gorgeous! Look at those eyes! Man... he may not be easy to capture, but when you do, it's just STUNNING!

Megan said...

Alright..I'll try to help you out wiht the "big picture blogger thing"..but trust me..it's confusing, for me anyway, it took me two days of non-stop messing with HMTL..or whatever it's called..finally, with a little luck I figured it out. Let me gather my links, and I post something on it soon. :)

Mary-Ella said...

awesome megan

Anonymous said...

I love the processing and those eyes are gorgeous! (I followed your comment link from Amy's blog).

Chelsea

Anonymous said...

I've started my new diet. Now when I need something sweet, I visit your page instead of eating chocolate. It's much more satisfying and better for me!!

Anna said...

these are precious - your kids are so sweet and so beautiful - you're one lucky momma! [love your new banner, too - Tina is so good.]

Mona said...

A D O R A B L E!!!!!!

Tracey Kendall said...

hi there...

I have been meaning to respond to this post for so long but have been so busy. I wanted to write and say how AMAZING...ans l mean AMAZING these photos are. They are perfect and man do they ever inspire me. I just love them. Amazing work as always. I would love to know what you did to be able to post these pictures so large...come on share...lol