Sunday, May 4, 2008

Fun tween shoot..

Took the daughter of one of my very good friends out for a little urban tween shoot. We had a blast..and they couldn't believe I actually got down on my stomach in the middle of the road..every so often..her mom would shout..CAR!...and I'd jump up and run off to the side until it passed..did that about twenty times..and they both had a good laugh, when the back of my sweats were totally black, from sitting in the street..all the tire gunk and grease and I guess..laughing she said, might be a good idea NOT to wear your Juicy sweats next time..a old pair of knock around jeans might be a better choice..and yes, I got them clean..Anyway, it was a good time..and we ended the evening with a fat calzone while we listened to a wildly annoying jazz group playing in the front of the restaurant..don't ask!












17 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh wow stunning work, 1 and 7 are my personal favs! Just beautiful!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

She's so cute! You have such a great eye for great shots! I love the ruffle skirt too.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful young lady and beautiful pictures!!!!

poppletree said...

Love the photos and the stunning colors.

Tori said...

Awesome! I love that Pink and turquoise skirt! WOW!!!!! You nailed these really well :)

Bridget said...

These are fabulous! Gotta watch out for those cars ;) Ah.. the risks we're willing to take.. From the pics, I'd say it was worth it! =)

Photography By Marianne said...

Wow these are just so amazing! Absolutely beautiful!

Holly said...

Each and every one is PERFECTION!

Carin said...

love EVERY SINGLE image!
you are AMAZING...and she is beautiful!

laura vegas said...

these are so gorgeous megan! such a beautiful girl! and love these shots ... so fun and funky!

Kristy said...

Too bad I can't hire you to be my photography teacher. I am sure I could learn sooo much from you. I love your style and work. Absolutly amazing!! I would love to be able to see your blog after you go private. Sorry about that nasty comment. It really was uncalled for.

Jess said...

beautiful pictures. can you be my photog teacher too :)

invite to your private blog please. I love seeing your photos.

BizEMommaK said...

I admit it, I salk your blog:) LOL

I LOVE your work too Megan. You are such an AWESOME photographer. I'm so bummed you are going private, but totally understand given the comment.

~Shawna K.

Jocelin said...

your images are so colorful and pretty!

mindy said...

these are absolutely beautiful. your clarity and tones are amazing!

Audrey said...

Wow, where have I been??? These are amazing!!!!!